Thursday, May 31, 2007

Law of Permanence

"Law of Permanence -- An entity attains permanence when it remains integrated without the vessel that holds it."

This is the law that says the Soul is forever.
We don't 'die' y'all!
This earthly body is simply the vessel that embraces the soul while here on this plane.
When we transition back to our energy state, or 'home'.. and after a period of time communing w/ our truest soulmates, we reincarnate into new vessels.
I just find that the most comforting & reassuring Law in the Universe.

There is really nothing more that can be said or taken away from this Law. We are permanently attached, & forever a part of, the Mothership.
I recall one of my most spiritual 'Godbumps' moment, while sitting on Bell Rock in Sedona.. experiencing the vortex swoop of feelings.. & only being able to say, 'I want to be a vessel for Good'.
The perception of being a part of the 'space' in the middle of space.. was truly a unique sensation.
The 'knowing' that we are all one in that center of the center.
And that there is permanence in that connection.
How lucky can we get?

1 comment:

Angela H said...

That is a good one. I think about reincarnation and it just fills me with hope and helps to get rid of the stress of getting it all done in this life. I can see why this law would threaten Western religion.