Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Law of Manifesting.. Voila!

"Law of Manifestation -- The spirit is manifested in the flesh. Only through this manifestation can one come to know oneself."

This 'law' goes along with the fact that we're spiritual beings having a physical experience. And it's my belief that we are 'God's experience' here on earth.
All He/She asks for, is for us to enjoy the ride & be happy.
How many ways to Sunday do we break our necks to do just the opposite?
We self-sabotage, self-dinegrate, & generally become whining-pains-in-the -asses throughout our shortlived lives here.
What about 'Be Happy' didn't we understand?

The second half of the Manifesting Law is creating our reality.
We are the sole managers of our lives here on Earth School.
We are the author, lead actor, & chief critic of the whole show.
Too many times we get caught up in that editing/critiquing area.. forgetting that if we don't like where this play is heading.. WE CAN CHANGE HOW IT ENDS, folks!
A simple rewrite in your thought process.. & voila! the heroine develops wings & flies.
The choice is ours.. do we want a maudlin tear-stained drama (it would shock you how many really, really do).. do we want a light romantic comedy (that's more my style).. or are we creating a stark documentary that just 'reacts' to whatever comes at us?
I know a few who are working on very scary Horror flicks, & I have to watch their lives.. peeking through my hands over my eyes.
Think about where you are in your life's creative process.. what type of stage have you set?
Who are your co-stars (invited by you.. everyone of them!)?
Who are your best supporting actors?
Who is dragging down the whole performance?
Is this a long-running award winning play? Or will it be pulled off Broadway after the 1st night?
Are you manifesting your best?
If not.. use the thought-eraser & give yourself some better lines, better props, better choices.
It's all in you.. you write it!

5 comments:

Angela H said...

ooooo that is a good one. I especially believe the part about how we are God's expression here on Earth. So why do we want to express anything negative? We can have joy, happiness, wealth, anything...it's as simple as making a decision. There are no "yeah, buts..." you either decide or you don't. It's not easy, just simple.

... said...

Oh man, I'm livin' the horror flick and bringing it all on myself. You're so right!

Now, if I could only find that pen so I could work on a rewrite... :) That seems to be where I'm struggling most.

sandegaye said...

No dearheart, you're not the horror flick.. that 'story' is someone else's ;o)

Forget the pen, do a mental rewrite & watch the Universe fill-in-the-blanks!

Angela H said...

You know when we are knee deep in the pits of life...and we all are there at some point or another and many of us have season passes, it is tough to know how to change it. But I think it is then when the little things mean the most. I really do. Make some small change of faith and see what happens. Otherwise, it can all become so overwhelming.

... said...

I don't know...I'm still thinking I bring a ton of cliche horror plots on myself: the phantom that follows me around (because I let it), the screaming, and the fear of a happy ending.

I like the idea of a mental rewrite, starting with the little stuff!