Friday, October 26, 2007

Hello....from Angela

Hey there blogger friends. I just thought I'd take a moment to say hello and wish you a good day. I also wanted to convey how grateful I am in my life right now.
I think gratitude is the greatest prayer on the planet. So here goes...
I am so grateful for my closest friends/family...there are only a few but worth their weight in gold.
I am grateful for my children and for the fact that I get to spend my days and nights with them. I get to learn what they learn and we are lucky enough to share our lives with each other.
I am grateful for a husband that loves me beyond what I ever knew or expected could be possible.
Sure, there are things I desire in my world...but I also know that the world as it is...is perfect in its own way.
I am so blessed to be able to share my thoughts instantly with those I've never met. I am grateful for this sacred connection.
So, what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

sandegaye said...

Oooooooooo.. gratitude! Expressing our gratitude is a prayer in & of itself.
Today, I am thankful for safe travel. On the freeways, this is a hurculean feat. I always post angels all around the vehicle.
I am grateful for the beauty of autumn; it is truly God's handiwork.
For all my kids, grandkids, extended family & friends.. you all keep me going.
And for artists everywhere, who write, paint, sculpt, act, create.. for the sheer joy of it. I share your joy.