Sunday, April 22, 2007

Universal Law of Help.. help!

"Law of Help -- Ask and you will receive help. When other ask you for help, give it."

In the words of Jesus, 'Ye have not, because ye ask not'.
Sometimes we just have to scream (or whisper) h-e-l-p! And be open to receive the answers & the assistance.
I'm reminded of when I lived in Florida & my (agnostic) grandson came to spend a week with me. I say he's agnostic because he has a lot of good questions about religion & spirituality.. & that's all right! It's when we blindly follow every belief in the market, that we get into trouble.
So he & I were going to the beach for the day. When we got to the beach parking area, there wasn't a space to be had.
I said, more to myself than to him.. 'Well, we'll just have to ask the parking angels to find us a space.'
Alec groaned & said, 'Grandma you know I don't believe in that stuff'.
I said, 'I do.. so watch this'.
We started to circle the lot again when lo & behold an empty space appeared.
His eyes got big when I thanked the parking angels. Sometimes one just has to 'ask'.

There's nothing too large or too small to ask help with, since our happiness is at stake. A benevolent Universe wants only to make 'happy'. Who could ask for more.. then go ahead & ask.. for MORE!

*And when others ask you for help, return the favor. It'll come back to you ten-fold. I promise.

3 comments:

Angela H said...

It's hard to explain years of experiences with Universal flow to someone who has yet to be aware of it. I love those times when you can share it with someone else and it boggles their mind. I had the same type of experience here with Alec...I think the benevolent Universe is trying to get a message to him. haha

... said...

One thing Lisa's trying to get me to realize (I'm a don't-ask-for-help gal...I blame my "don't inconvenience others" Catholic guilt) is that some people actually enjoy helping; not asking can deprive someone of a chance to use their passion or talent.

Angela H said...

Oh I am the same way. I will bleed before i ask for help sometimes and that is ridiculous. I don't want anyone to be inconvenienced and its so strong I even find myself teaching my kids not to inconvenience anyone!