Wednesday, April 18, 2007

LAW OF HARMONY...Let it Flow

The Law of Harmony...(Law of Rhythm)
This is closely related to the law of vibration...However, harmony/rhythm is motion and all motion within the universe is dominated by a particular flowing order. This particular flowing order produces the various manifestations of the universe...
While everything is in the state of vibration there must be a rhythmic consistency to produce a specific manifestation. The key to awareness is to understand how the regulate this vibration, thus changing the motion/rhythm and producing an orderly harmonious flow...
This is the law people encounter the most when they find themselves trying "to force something into happening"... Their actions create vibrations that often prevent the desired affect or change from taking place... The law of harmony therefore reminds us that when we reach those states where we're tempted to try to "force things into happening" that we should instead try to find ways to become more in "rapport" with the universe rather than fighting it's efforts.

-www.weeklyhoroscope.com
This law ties in several of the previous laws...energy, dharma, and desire. Sometimes our desire is misaligned because of our addictions or compulsive behaviors with the natural Universal Flow that is always working. This is where self sabotage comes into the picture. The universe may be taking us down a path and our fears or compulisve behaviors may try to stop Universal flow or maybe even try to reroute it. We do not let go and let God, if you will. Or maybe we desire something so much that we try and squeeze the squareness of our desires into the roundness of our reality. This always leaves us frustrated or in situations that are not ultimately for our greatest good. When we live in Harmony with the Universe, always working on greater awareness of mind, body, and spiritual health, we live more in peace, joy, and contentment. When we feel the rumblings from the underbelly and peace is not felt, that is when we should take a closer look at our thought process, compulsive behaviors, and remain open to where the current may be trying to take you. Are you getting in your own way of having everything you desire because of a deeper feeling of inadequacy? It's all a learning process. That is why we are here. All we can do is stay aware, live in the moment, and go with the flow...

5 comments:

sandegaye said...

Ooooooooo.. I like that one. And I'd have to be the 1st to admit that I do try to 'push' my own agenda w/ the Universe at times. It's sooo much easier when we allow what is ours, to come to us.. Rather than trying to push the river, simply flow w/ it.

... said...

This one needs to be printed out and put on my 'fridge. I truly used to be a go-where-life-takes-me kinda gal - and then all of a sudden life didn't take me where I expected. And things became difficult, and I had to start actually WORKING to get things done, and I had to start TRYING to make things fit.

Since this shift occurred, my life has been a stagnant mess. I've been frustrated and unhappy.

I'm just not starting to get my "harmony" groove back on. It's a mindset I don't ever ever ever want to lose again.

Did this post even make sense?? Ha, it does in my head. :)

Angela H said...

It makes perfect sense to me. I am the queen of control...ask my kids. It's a tough one to get when your insecurities are begging you to take action. Nature just wants you to enjoy the ride!

Freewill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freewill said...

I'm mostly in agreement with the notion of this thought.However, there are instances where there are forces other than that of God's that will attempt to admininstrate our lives and as follows take us out of harmony with the Universe.Should we just go with the flow or put our God given freewill to account as to counter such?